Sunday, November 9, 2008

Am I disappointed? Yes. Time to move forward? Yes. Do I have to like? NO


So, for many of those who had watched the election craze for the past year and a half and voted this past Tuesday were certainly not shocked and surprised to see Obama win. He has this deceptively good charm that people seem to enjoy, more so when Clinton was in office. Yeah, I'm disappointed that my candidate didn't win and that some comments I made that Obama is the Anti-christ I want to retract. I'm being a man about it and hope that he doesn't screw up this country anymore than it is already. God knows what the outcome will be and that I have to trust in Him that definately has all this in control. Hats off to you, Barack, for being the first African-American in the Oval Office. But for pity's sake, don't screw things up!