Sunday, November 2, 2008

Intro to a blog......

So, here's to another re-attempt to blog on regular basis. So many previous attempts have been unsuccessful, to whit, maybe a post or two. This will be my chance to rectify that gross error and be back on a regular basis.

The next thing you may be wondering is, "Why are you naming your blog 'I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE'"? Well, to be perfectly honest, I absolutely love the movie There Will Be Blood. And this catchphrase from this movie would be ten times better than, "This is my associate, H.W. Plainfield" or "I've abandoned my boy!", which I don't think would go over too well with other parents.

This will be a chance to pick up where I left off previously with the whole MySpace blog, which I have terribly neglected to work on in the past year. In this blog I will look at things such as social issues, the entertainment industry, political issues and other things that piss the tar out of sometimes (maybe things that went wrong that day). So sit back, relax and fasten your seatbelts because this is going to be a bumpy ride.